Here you can find the list of our open positions.
Current Open Positions:
Advertising Agency Project Manager
Livings Life Science Solutions is a boutique strategic marketing firm with full agency offerings specializing the Life Science industry. Livings Life Science Solutions is a fast paced start up in growth mode and we are seeking people who can continue to grow and expand with us. We are seeking team members that are ready for an exciting opportunity to help build the business from the ground floor, can wear multiple hats and has an entrepreneurial spirit, all while maintaining a positive attitude everyday. Yes! We believe you are out there!!!
The Project Manager manages multidisciplinary teams to task and oversees the production of agency work across multichannel tactics.
Responsibilities include ; execution and management of multichannel media; management of projects through agency development processes, estimating and scope of work composition and management, composing and managing project timelines, obtaining specs across various mediums, assuring quality asset transfers to print and digital vendors, as well as vendor project coordination. Accountable as a client facing Operations position in the agency, to be able to clearly articulate every facet of tactical delivery to clients and agency counterparts. Responsible for overall quality of work, deadlines and budgets for agency projects and accounts. Is a key strategic partner on all brand teams.
Description of Duties • Filters requests and assigns to appropriate resources based on defined criteria. • Effectively manages on-time, on budget delivery of projects through use of appropriate resource and processes. Drafts statement of work and scope definitions as well as traditional project estimate delivery. • Client facing role in being able to walk internal stakeholders and clients through project schedules of critical dates, explain and clearly articulate details embedded in estimates and statements of work. Critical understanding and ability to manage client expectations in tandem with their agency counterparts. • Educates teams around the multichannel planning processes. Key contributor to ensuring traditional and digital pathways are aligned, that traditional and digital definition processes are applied and adhered to and that these processes are clearly understood by both internal team members and client stakeholders. • Has a thorough knowledge and understanding of all multichannel projects; knows what it takes creatively to develop projects (project steps, capabilities, technologies, creative responsibilities and skills, QA/QC processes print and digital). • Facilitates Daily/weekly Status Meetings. • Is a role model for Interactive capabilities across agency; shares capabilities, explains processes and creates awareness. • Provides chronology of dates for development of multichannel projects including timing for each step of the developmental process. Balances agency/client needs and consults appropriate team members for input/approvals of proposed timing scenarios. • Estimates costs (fee and oops) associated with creative development/execution of interactive projects. Secures outside costs and supervises development thru completion for all interactive projects. • Facilitates communication between team members in all phases of project development by ensuring all disciplines are kept abreast of action items, feedback, next steps, client communications/conference reports, project developments/status and direction etc. Ensures right people are in the right meetings. • Project lead and liaison with vendors as necessary
Minimum Requirements • Bachelor’s degree or equivalent plus 1-3 years of relevant industry experience: Advertising or Interactive/Professional Services. • Previous project management and project planning experience (1-3 years) • Ability to collaborate closely with others in a team environment under tight deadlines • Outstanding communications skills • Superior organizational skills and experience working with project management systems and tools.
Job Type: Contract
- Carlsbad, CA 92010
- Project Management: 2 years
- Advertising Agency: 3 years
- Marketing Department: 1 year
- Marketing Communications: 1 year
- Production Management: 1 year
The Traffic Manager supports a boutique healthcare advertising agency by planning and coordinating tactical activities to ensure projects are accomplished within the prescribed time frame, funding parameters, and scope under the oversight of the Account/PM Management. Ideally, the candidate will have 1-4 years of experience in agency-related project management or account management.
• Leads and manages project development from beginning to end with oversight
• Develops project timelines and collaborates with Director of Project Management to specify goals, schedule tasks, identify risks, develop contingency plans, and plan resources
• Champions agency-wide integration of project management methodologies and terminology and maintains ongoing compliance with online routing systems and other workflow tools
• Communicates clear direction and information to ensure delivery teams understand project timing and requirements
• Conducts internal project status meetings with cross-functional internal teams
• Coordinates and follows up with account managers, creative team, and development teams to ensure project progresses on schedule and goals and requirements are met
• Prepares daily project status and resource reports and keeps creative and others informed of project status and related issues
• Performs other duties as assigned by supervisor
• Prepares estimates and builds project timelines
• Manages project scope and discusses/prepares change orders
• Obtains vendor costs and timing when developing and finalizing client estimates
• Works with supervisor to clearly define project assumptions and scope parameters
• Works with account manager to address estimate constraints and monitor scope/assumptions
• Alerts supervisor and account team when financial issues arise
• 1-2 years experience in project management required (offline and/or digital). Agency experience a plus.
• Experience in team leadership and needs assessment
• Excellent verbal/written communication skills
• Proficiency with Word, PowerPoint and Excel is required
• Experience in print, digital, and audio/video production is desirable
• Knowledge of healthcare guidelines is a plus
• Proficiency with project management software is a plus for routing projects online
Job Type: Full-time
• Carlsbad, CA
• Agency or Project management: 1 year